Autoware is the world’s leading open-source software project for autonomous driving. Autoware is built on Robot Operating System (ROS) and enables commercial deployment of autonomous driving in a broad range of vehicles and applications.
Please see here for more details.
This Autoware Documentation is for Autoware's general information.
For detailed documents of Autoware Universe components, see Autoware Universe Documentation.
- Installation pages explain the installation steps of Autoware and related tools.
- Tutorials pages explain several tutorials that you should try after installation.
- How-to guides pages explain advanced topics that you should read after you get used to Autoware.
- Design pages explain the design concept of Autoware.
- Contributing pages explain how to contribute to Autoware.
- Datasets pages contain information about datasets that can be used with Autoware.
- Support pages explain several support resources.